Printing and Paper

A variety of paper can be used depending on the image. I use a lot of rough textured 310g paper for more abstract prints and a Hahnemuhle lustre 260g for more pure images. The paper is then sprayed with a UV fixative adding durability and protection. Images can be printed up to 40" wide depending on the quality of the photograph.


As licensing is a herculean task I work with the agency Alamy.


As much as I would love to give you a finished product, the framing choices are immense and the practicalities of sending out precarious. When exhibiting I sell prints in frames.

What to expect when you order a print

After you have bought your print it will then be sent out to you in a cardboard tube or reinforced cardboard envelope depending on the size.